AVIC411.com

Is this the wrong harness?

I bought what was advertised as a new N2 power/speaker harness off eBay (yeah, I know!! :oops: ). The wires are chopped off to about 4 inches long. The install manual call for an orange/white wire with a fuse resistor to hook to a lighting terminal. This harness does not have such a wire. It has the large black ground, a smaller black, red accy, yellow hot, green brake, plus the mute, reverse, system remote, and the eight speaker wires.. I t won't be right without the orange/white hooked up, right? Any idea what this harness really is?

Oh, this will solder to a Soundgate harness to use the factory Bose speakers...hint: very bad idea.... and a GMRAP to the Corvette wires for retained accessory power.

Sould I send it back? The vendor will give a refund, but I would like to avoid more delay since this project has been going on way too long! Now USPS has lost the GMRAP :evil: . Thanks for any help.

No empty slot for a missing wire. It has the blue connector and plugs into the N2. I taped off the speaker wires last night and powered the radio with the red and yellow leads... (Alive! It's Alive!!! :D )

I have been using the heck out of the Search but haven't tried posting a photo yet. I'll try getting a shot later in the day.

Thanks