AVIC411.com

Pioneer Rear-View (ND-BC2) Camera Quality?

I'm considering installing the rear-view camera.

Can someone please post a picture of the camera quality.

What do you guys think of it in general? is it any good? is it weather/water proof. I live in NH/MA...and I have to make sure that it'll work in severe conditions.

Thanks.

Don't buy it, unless $$$ doesn't mean anything to you. Go to ebay, type in back up camera or reverse camera, then go to the cheapest one. It's about 10 or 12 bucks, looks like a black shot gun shell (about the same size too). I installed it in my truck, works perfectly and it's a lot clearer then the original Pioneer. We hooked them up side by side, and the cheapo cam was a LOT better.

thanks.

can you post the link to the one which you bought?

Don't buy it, unless $$$ doesn't mean anything to you. Go to ebay, type in back up camera or reverse camera, then go to the cheapest one. It's about 10 or 12 bucks, looks like a black shot gun shell (about the same size too). I installed it in my truck, works perfectly and it's a lot clearer then the original Pioneer. We hooked them up side by side, and the cheapo cam was a LOT better.