AVIC411.com

Crutchfield D3?

Layd Dly, you should've gotten your camera already. It's not on BO. I got mine on Mon and on the site it says its in stock. No use w/o the d3 but still something to look foward to. Maybe crutchfield is holding out until they get everything in stock before shipping it out. Which could mean, they have the d3 and waiting on the bluetooth to release before shipping. Hmm...That would suck but no way of finding out.

I put my order in on yhe 17th, they (CF) sent me an e-mail confirming everything, however I went to the crutchfield site/customer service/track your order page and everything is supposed to be arriving today EXCEPT

the D3.

It seems they have really run out of the product and don't want to let anybody down with promisses as far availability for something that as far as we know, they may not even have control of it after all.

Let's give them a break and let's keep on looking out for the UPS truck.

Great site guys!!!!!

I ordered my on Monday and just got a email said my order is shipped and my avic was on the email they sent me.But the guy said it was back ordered

I think that email that Crutchfield sends is misleading...I ordered by D3 last Friday (16th), and received a similar email earlier this week with Subject:

Your Crutchfield order has shipped

In the email, it listed the D3...got excited for a second, but then went out to Crutchfield.com, logged into my account, and checked my order...there, it showed the D3 as still on Backorder (which it still shows as today...)

So, still waitin...