AVIC411.com

I just installed my n1 in a bmw 330ci. Everything functions properly, but I get no sound. :cry: All the wires look fine and I'm 99% positive everything is hooked up correctly. I wired all the cables on the harness and the power antenna... what else could be wrong with this thing???

oh also... I don't have the vss or reverse connected, but I doubt this has anything to do with my problem.

I just installed my n1 in a bmw 330ci. Everything functions properly, but I get no sound. :cry: All the wires look fine and I'm 99% positive everything is hooked up correctly. I wired all the cables on the harness and the power antenna... what else could be wrong with this thing???

oh also... I don't have the vss or reverse connected, but I doubt this has anything to do with my problem.

More than likely you have a factory amp which needs to be bypassed to get sound, happened to me with a 99 M-B when I installed an N-1 in it....amp was in the trunk.....