AVIC411.com

Yet another noob n2 question

First off I wanna say this site is incredible. The vast knowledge and amount of different mods is astounding........Ok enough blowing smoke up everyones a**

I have exhausted the search feature and done countless google searches and here is my predicament. I have a refurbished avic n2 and bought the circut pen as decribed. Well I pulled out my unit and found the sticker and peeled it away and low and behold there is no pins. It looks exactly like the Oversized picture another member has posted here (NVK). Now I am not going to be a hit and run member where I get my info and run I plan on being a contributing member and am currently a moderator on a popular Motorcycle website so I truly appreciate forums. Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Brian

I was following the other post from the guy who had the same problem....i can't give you details, cause I didn't have this problem, even though my N2 is a refurb....my guess is that you do have to (carefully) disassemble the outer case on your unit, and somewhere on the circuit board there will be 2 points labeled R197...the bottom line, it seems, is that the points exist, they just are not always directly under that hole (for whatever reason)....if you do this and the points are non-existent, than you prob. have another model in an N2's case