AVIC411.com

No Audio When Connected with Razor via Bluetooth

I just had my D3 installed and everything works as advertised with the exception of the Bluetooth cell phone feature (I also had the CD-CBT100 bluetooth unit installed). I have successfully connected my V3 Razor and transferred several of the phone contacts to the D3. I can dial a phone number using the D3 and it connects but there is no volume on either end of the line. I can receive a call on the D3 and the ringer comes through the car speakers, but again there is no volume (we can't hear one another). I have the volume on the car speakers sufficiently high and the volume control on the phone set to the highest setting. I'm at a loss as to why I have a connection but no two way communication. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I think I answered my own question. I did a search on Pioneer's website and found the solution. It looks like the installer mistakenly placed the Ibus connector into the wrong port on the back of the bluetooth unit. Make sure the connector goes into the "OUT" connection which is black. That did the trick.

SLICKNICK, On my razor I have the option to "Share Address Book Entry" which is how I added my contacts one by one. To get there go to Contacts, move to the contact you want to send, and then press the very top center button on the razor which brings up the Address Book Menu. It's the last option on that page. Hope that helps..

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest astrobill

Guys:

The original poster got his question answered looking elsewhere, but I wanted to correct some bad info on here.

I have a Motorola RAZR V3m with Sprint service/software. It transferred my entire phone book in one shot, contrary to what's been said elsewhere on here.

- Astrobill