AVIC411.com

navigation behaviour problem...

I was unable to find anything after performing a search...

Anyway, I have noticed some strange behaviour from the navi function recently. when my vehicle is in motion, everything appears normal, but the problem is when I am stopped. the arrow continues to show that I am moving. even with the car off (and ignition turned to acc 2, the one before turnover) the arrow continues to show movement. with the key at acc 1, it stops. a quick check of the "vehicle dynamics" screen shows that with the car completely on and in park, or acc 2, that the car is moving at 71.2 mph ( :shock: wtf??). 0 mph, otherwise. could this be a speed sensor issue?

my apologies if this sounds confusing. the noise in my background is distracting me!

thanks for any suggestions..

Indeed it is a d-series (2) and the vehicle is a 97 Acura 3.0CL. i've had the avic for a good while now, and only ecently has this started. another thing to note, prior to this issue, the intersection close up, and turn by turn functions never appeared when plotting a route. only the green line illustrating the route. now the intersection close up and turn-by turn actually works. are they related? and yes, the vss is hooked up. any thoughts? by the way, i'll try the reset option. where can i find it reset button?