AVIC411.com

well guys im just about to throw my n2 out of the window while driving a buck fifty on the highway.

here is my latest problem. when i get in the car and turn it on, the n2 turn on and music plays just as normal. but the only problem is the screen doesnt want to slide out. when i press the button the screen eject button is makes the sounds its supposed to but no screen comes out. now if i leave the car alone for a few hours or a day and i come back it SOMETIMES works and the screen will eject and work perfectly. also the auto slide back feature of the screen likes to work whenever it feels like it.

Whats wrong with my n2. ive never had these problems until i got it back from pioneer service! is there anyway i can fix this myself or am i gonna have to deal with pioneer and pay them an arm and a leg for their stupid mistake. :evil::x

I have a same type of pb with my avic n2. Ship my unit to pioneer and got it back a week later fixed for free

Pioneer,1925 E. Dominguezst, Long Beach, CA 90810

Tel 800 746- 6337

Sent your unit there with your address, email, phone #, add a letter to explaine de pb. If the pb is the flex cable, they will fix your unit for free.

On my case, they also fixed the knob which was broken