AVIC411.com

gps mounting ford f-150

so i thought i would mount the gps ant on the roof to get max signal in my 07 f-150 the freaking cable is too short!!!!mounted it about the third brake light comes up about a foot short.anybody else have this problem in a super crew?

also anybody else use the cruthfield wires for the stock subwoofer I got everything else all soldered up except for that I have to figure out where to plug it into the the d-3 I guess I could call crutch i thought I would check here first

the harness they gave me has 2 rca plugs and two power leads according to there instructions the red rca goes to woofer? and the white goes to the subwoofer?does that make sense?Then the have 2 blue white wires they say go to amp turn on?

Got any ideas?

Thank you

Dave

put the red and white to the red and white sub outputs on the d3. put the two blue/ white wires together and connect them to the blue/white from the d3 harness. you have to put a 3k ohm resistor between the wire from the d3 and the wires from the harness