AVIC411.com

BTB200 sounds don't work.

I just got my BTB200 installed yesterday and paired it with my LG vx9900 (aka EnV) from Verizon. While at Circuit City we made a test call and it worked very well, much louder than I expected. However, once I left and started driving the person on the other end could not hear a word I was saying. No matter if I yelled, the person still could not hear me. I can hear her just fine. It's like there was a mute button activated.

Has anyone run across this before?

How did you fix it?

• 1 month later...

Hey Fabian43, I have the D3 with the BTB200 and I have had this happen to me two or three times. I just chalk it up to my phone since I have a Motorola Q and smartphones have been known to have some problems with the Bluetooth modules from Pioneer. I hope this helps.

I Have the BT200 installed along with my Samsung T629 and the sound is fantastic, both incoming and outgoing. I can't get the voice dial to work or the whole phone book transfer to work (just name-by-name) but other than that it's a sweet little device.