AVIC411.com

D3 Install w/camera, sirius and remote start

Today i had misfit come to my tattoo shop and install a D3 in my truck and my partners truck as well as remote start in his truck. The installation was unbelievably flawless. Misifit is a true profesional in every sense of the word! It was worth every penny! everything functions perfectly and we couldnt be happier. do not hesitate to deal with him. he is a man of his word and a hell of an installer!

thanks again for everything!

Graig

hey misfit,

i have a remote start installed in my car as well and i wanted to know if my keypad to unlock my car will still work.

i tried it yesterday and it set off my alarm and it scared the shit outta me. i drive a 1999 xlt ford explorer and i was under the impression that they would still work. does installing an alarm and remote start make those void?

because if it does still work, i need to go back to my installer and let him know what da heck is up.

thanks for your help

they still work. but most factory remotes turn on the domelights when you hit unlock. if you added an aftermarket alarm, then that domelight coming on is going to trigger the alarm because that is what it uses to know the door has been opened