AVIC411.com

sound problem in a armada

i fixed the nav but its still sounds low then my factory
If you are still using the Bose Amplifier and speakers it will not only sound lower but the sound quality is also be lower as well. The deck has a circuit that was designed to work with the speakers and amp. Any time you change the headunit in a bose systems its highly recommended that you replace the speakers and amplifier as well.
i fixed the nav but its still sounds low then my factory
If you are still using the Bose Amplifier and speakers it will not only sound lower but the sound quality is also be lower as well. The deck has a circuit that was designed to work with the speakers and amp. Any time you change the headunit in a bose systems its highly recommended that you replace the speakers and amplifier as well.

Sorry but that is incorrect. I have thwe 04 Armada Bose system and mine rocks. Go into your settings and do the Following

! Turn loud on and max. (SLA)

2 Change the sound to your desire ie: Powerful,Vocal, (Hell I customized mine can't remember the other presets.) AW just do that and you will be surprised.

Any Q? Email me and I'll send you my phone number and walk you thru it.

karl.ford@dcandr.ang.af.mil