AVIC411.com

2007 Civic SI AVIC-D3 Install---No sound!!

Check to see if you wired the speaker wires correctly. If your car has a factory amplifier, maybe its not working. I suggest you get a harness so that its not to messy, connect all the needed wires to the harness and connect the speakers through the RCA jacks. You can use the Antenna remote wire to use for the bypass and return the mute wire to its original position, i lost sound in my unit when i removed the mute wire and grounded it. I hope that helps.

Check to see if you wired the speaker wires correctly. If your car has a factory amplifier, maybe its not working. I suggest you get a harness so that its not to messy, connect all the needed wires to the harness and connect the speakers through the RCA jacks. You can use the Antenna remote wire to use for the bypass and return the mute wire to its original position, i lost sound in my unit when i removed the mute wire and grounded it. I hope that helps.

I got it, thanks for the help

you do not lose sound by moving the mute wire and grounding it. you must have done something wrong