AVIC411.com

Just completed install and bypass today

• 1 month later...
I know what Im talking about. I have a system in my 1998 Honda Accord as well. Im hitting 149.5dB with Loudness on and set to Medium. I also changed the balance and other audio settings in "A settings". Do what you want but you wont be hitting harder than me.

Spoken like a true wannabe. Do you even know what the loudness setting is really meant for? And what are you running to hit that 149.5 Dual? Bazooka? Roadgear? or Visonik?

when i first got the n3 it sounded kinda low but fair enough but then i messed with the audio settings and boy it sounded alot better , sla then diffrent eq mode etc etc.... play with it and once you see it doesnt do anything then you adjust your amps settings. btw what method did you do to bypass it ?

I know what Im talking about. I have a system in my 1998 Honda Accord as well. Im hitting 149.5dB with Loudness on and set to Medium. I also changed the balance and other audio settings in "A settings". Do what you want but you wont be hitting harder than me.

i dont care. wth is wrong with you? i never said i wanted to hit harder then you. im a sound quality person not a boomer. my days of booming ended when i got my license :lol: any who it doesnt really bother me i just hate seeing the volume up so high.

oh i also used the conductive pen to bypass

Spoken like a true wannabe. Do you even know what the loudness setting is really meant for? And what are you running to hit that 149.5 Dual? Bazooka? Roadgear? or Visonik?

duraband. :lol: