AVIC411.com

Can't get phone book to transfer?

Go to the function menu under "BT phone" source on D3. then hit the transfer phone book box under the function menu. this will disconect your phone form the Bluetooth HFP.

Next, on your phone, under the bluetooth menu, try to select the BTB200 and under option or something, try to send name card or contacts to the d3... This worked for me on my lg vx8600 phone.... Some samsung phones also can send contacts from the phone book in the main screen, just look under the options for each contact entry in your phone book for something like "send contact" or "transefer contact"

Each phone is different.... hope this helps

I have the regular A900 from sprint not the 900M and I have found that transferring a contact only works about 20% of the time...kind of frustrating. When i hit the transfer button on the headunit, the bluetooth connection doesnt disconnect as it should and when i select the contact on the phone to be transferred it says the BT connection is being used. try power cycling both the phone and the headunit, sometimes it does actually work.

• 1 month later...
I have the regular A900 from sprint not the 900M and I have found that transferring a contact only works about 20% of the time...kind of frustrating. When i hit the transfer button on the headunit, the bluetooth connection doesnt disconnect as it should and when i select the contact on the phone to be transferred it says the BT connection is being used. try power cycling both the phone and the headunit, sometimes it does actually work.

Man how funny I Log on tonite to see if there's any posts about the Samsung A900.

Same problems here. I actually spent hours trying to transfer contacts. I could not find a pattern as to when it did and when it didn't. Really horrible!!! When it works it's instantaneous. At least I only need to transfer one more.... :roll:

I wonder what the phone of choice is with the Pioneer guys. :wink: