AVIC411.com

2001 Sequoia Limited VSS wire and location

Thanks for the quick reply.

I did use that wire per Crutchfield's instruction but I am not getting any signal because the D3's Speed Pulse always shows 0.

Is there a way I can test the connection? what kind of signal is coming out of the VSS terminal?

:lol: I did use the crappy connector from the radio. Hard to solder in that area with all the wire bundles.

Do you know if it is safe to disconnect that particular plug from the ECM? I like to count the pin number to make sure I have the right plug but was told by my local mechanic it will cause the ECM to flash it self and will need to be reprogramed by the dealer.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks. I will take my glove box out and try that when the rain storm stops here. :(

BTW, how do I reset "error 11"? The iPod worked fine for the last two weeks, but I can't access it now after playing a movie off it last night. The ipod it self worked fine with a headset, I assume the connection is good because the screen switches to iPod when I plugged the ipod in. I did a search on the forum and did not find anything.