AVIC411.com

hey guys, i am having a problem with my GPS and i have NO clue what to do so ill try to explain it the best i can.

since ive bought my unit it has worked perfectly with NO problems what so ever. well a couple weeks ago i popped in the east coast cd to find a address for me. first it took forever to load any letter i pressed. for instance i would the letter "B" and it would take like 2 minutes to load up to the keyboard again. then when i finally got the whole address typed in and it would go to what town it was in, it would take like 5 minutes. THEN when i would want the route to be calculated for me it would load halfway and then a little pop up would say "Route calculation not possible" i dont know whats wrong and i didnt change anything or take anything out of order. im wondering if its the cd but the cd worked fine 3 days before that. can anybody help me as to what can be wrong with this thing???