AVIC411.com

Where to get CD-R55 remote besides pioneer

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine from Crutchfield.

I checked UPS yesterday after getting home from work. It said "Out for Delivery".

At just before 4:00 pm, I checked again and it said "Delivered at 3:30 pm, - Front Door" Since I was home at the time, I knew UPS had not been there.

After trying to get ahold of some Yahoo from UPS, (they were not helpful), I was told to call Crutchfield.

They were very nice and said they would ship me a new one just as soon as they had them back in stock at no cost.

Well, at 6:15, the wife comes home and says "The UPS guy just handed this to me".

I called Crutchfield and thanked them - and told them that UPS just arrived.

Now tell me! When did UPS start hedging their delivery times? It must be magic!! I had it - and didn't even know it!!!

It was refreshing to hear the Crutchfield would at least attempt to make it right despite an idiot UPS driver. (Of course I am not referring to ALL UPS employees - just this particular one).

I got the cdr 55 and I'm not really impressed. It's big and lanky and pretty much you can only change channels, and turn up the volume. I guess it's good for DVD's but I haven't tried that yet. It would be really cool if you could adjust your audio while using it. I like my shit loud and constantly adjust to different songs. Am I doing something wrong?