AVIC411.com

Parrot 3200 Bluetooth

I have a D2 and a Cingular CG300 BT phone.

I have read good reviews on the Parrot 3200, and since the D2 doesn't work so well with the Pioneer BT, I'm thinking about the 3200.

Has anyone used or seen one operate?

Also, I've read that since the navi voice guidance will mute the sound when the lady talks, that the 3200 will not be able to hook into the mute wire. My mute wire is not being used on my harness, so can I just hook into that wire and have both mute functions work properly??

I also saw that you have to buy seperate harness' for the Parrot, so will these new harness' that will hook into the middle of my factory and the avic screw anything up?

Thanks for the help fellas.

Hey guys, but mostly Misfit because you've installed a few of these...

I just talked with Crutchfield, and they said that there isn't a harness that I need to get to hook the Parrot 3200 to my D2. I've read some reviews where people said they did buy extra harness'. Is this true, or can I just use what I have so far.

2005 Nissan Altima

Avic D2

Thanks!!!

I'm sorry to ask, but is that a yes there is another harness. Sry.

If so, any idea where to pick one up...Best Buy, Circuit City....online somewhere?

Do you possibly know where to find it?

That is if the answer was yes.

Thanks again bud.