AVIC411.com

AVIC Z2 CRV 2007

Hello

I asked for "professsional installation" for a Z2 in a CRV 2007 and the local folks didn't do a good job. I had to go back at least four times. Finally they told me my car does not have a VSS wire which I know it is not true since the volume of the OEM radio was sensitive to speed. Can some one share where can I tap into the VSS so the vehicle dynamics work. Also can I adapt the OEM XM antenna to the Pioneer XM receiver? Your help is appreciated. J0hnnyD0e@nana.co.il

i have no listing for a vss on that car. just because you had speed sensitive volume before, doesnt mean you have a usable vss source. sometimes the stock radio gets that through data, not a pulse you can use. you should be able to use the xm antenna, probably just remove the plastic clip around the connector

No clue on the VSS. People have used the OEM antenna but as metnioned above you have to change over the plug.

FYI: Who doesn't want a "professional installation". It's not like some people want a bad installation and ask for it.