AVIC411.com

Will the can-bus work for any truck or just one that had factory nav.? I have a 2006 ram 2500 diesel and want to hook every wire up the cleanest way I can. The unit is a D3 the truck has the regular 4 speaker radio now. Thanks for any help.

Donny

IT will work with any vehicle. By the way 5 hours isn't exactly much time to be complaining that you haven't gotten a response.

Jesus! It astounds me at how little people do to research issues on this board....

Have you ever tried the search function? Say, maybe, "Dodge Ram"?

The topic has been spoken of at least three times in last month or so...Do yourself a favor and get used to researching at least 5 minutes b/f you ask a well-beat-to-death-topic...

Batman is too nice.... :roll:

Yes, but the Canbus is the TRUCK not whatever system you have. As the other posts indicate, ALL trucks in 06 & 07 are CanBus. That's what I was trying to mention above about using the search. Honestly, if that kind of glaring obvious fact passed you buy, you might want to pay for someone to install it. Otherwise, it will probably be overwhelming. Like all the OTHER posts mentioned, just buy a box from Peripheral to do the connections. Because all the posts in the search function already tell you everything you need to know.......

"He who looks shall find".