AVIC411.com

N3 bypassed working fine but now i cant do address search!!

anyone have this issue??.......it was working perfectly the way i wanted and all of a sudden the address search button is greyed out..i can click the button for saved addresses...points of interest but i cant search....

the cd is in and i even tried to see if it would work if the car wasnt moving...no luck please help thanks

How did you bypass the unit?

Make sure you bypassed the green parking brake wire properly, make sure the switch underneath is flipped, then push the reset button on the faceplate if nothing else works. But I'm sure it is because the green wire isnt grounded properly.

hey thanks for the quick reply

i made a stupid mistakeeee....wat a nooooob!!!....sorry to waste ur time but thanks for the advice on the green wire....it was excatly that..but not...haha...i had made a switch for my previous in dash the avh p5700 which needed like a toggle switch soo i had forgotten all about the switch..i used it to connect my n3 cause all i needed for it not to work is to toggle it just in case...thanks soo it works nowww