AVIC411.com

Sirius question:

Would sombody utilizing the PNR2 be kind enough to post a screen shot of the Z1 playing a random sirius channel? My wife's Jeep Liberty has Sirius, but the deck doesn't display the Artist or Song, and it's REALLY irritating. I'd like to know if the display with the PNR2 includes these items. I know that the XM display is much more inclusive, but I've heard alot of complaints about XM's sound quality and a few other things....Plus Sirius has HairNation....'nuff said! LOL TIA.
On mine when you are on the Sirius page there is a button labeled DISP(first button on the second row up...I think) when pushed it cycles through the channel, Genre, Station name i.e. Octane, Group and song name. I will check and see if I can get some pics for ya tomorrow.
Cool, thanks for the pics. I was wondering this too since my existing Alpine, besides a horrible POS, does a terrible job of displaying any information at all but does an especially poor job with the Sirius unit. Sirius control was clearly added as an after thought and not too clear of a thought at that.