AVIC411.com

Need some help with a pre-owned Avic D2 Please!

Ok, so I bought this Avic D2 used and it's already becomming a nightmare.

Can someone please help me with these particular items?

1. I need to know which color wires are supposed to be in the harness starting at the top left down to the bottom right.

2. What kind of fuse/resistor is used on the illumination circuit. If I don't have one what can I replace it with? What happens if I just don't have one?

3. Will any 10A inline fuse work for the Yellow constant wire or is there something special about the one that comes with it?

It looks like what the installer did was instead of using the wire for the cellphone mute to do the bypass, he instead used the illumination circuit wire and that's why I'm missing a fuse/resistor. In the top right hand corner of the harness (to the right of the yellow wire and above one of the grounds) there is this orange/white wire that the book says should be used for the illumination circuit with a fuse/resistor, so something is really weird here.

Thanks for reading this long thing.

Ok I found the answer to #1 and I did in fact confirm that the illumination wire was used to perform the bypass by looking at the harness. Now I am left with this...

I need to know, if I don't have the resistor on the illumination wire, is that going to hurt anything? If so, what kind of resistor should it have?

Will any 10A fuse work for the yellow constant, or did the factory setup have a noise filter of some sort?

Please help!