AVIC411.com

Need Help i deleted a flash file

Well my story is long but to make it short here is the short version. I bought a display model avic n3 from best buy they screwed me w/ no navi discs and seal is broken under unit so it voided mani warranty on unit. So i screwed them i took my n2 guts and switched it will the n3 guts from best buy and returned it back ( igot my money back). So i have all new n3 stuff but my plate shows n2 serial ihpe everyone understands that. well this is were i screwed up i got the bypass for the n3 and then my dumbass went in to the service screen and overwrited the wrong flash file i was suppose flash just 3 files the gps, application and flash programs. but option #4 sound data program i overwrited that flash 2 and erased that flash and it is now showing NG. Now when i start the unit up it tells me to put in disc but navi disc wont work. What do i need? I called pioneer they said i need to send it in and pay 200 to get it reprogramed but does any pioneer wiz know how to do it without me paying 200 dollars. Thanks inadvance for the help.