AVIC411.com

Misfits Install SUCCESS !!!

Well, i just got my new d3 , bluetooth, and ipod adapter installed.

Misfit installed it for me. And i must say i havent felt this happy since i got my first video game system when i was little.

First off Misfit answered all my PMs and questions i had about the install and was very informative. We set the date and time for today at 10AM

I was a little skeptical hiring someone i don't even know and just going by what people said, But when he showed up 10min early i felt a little more comfortable. Matt (misfit) is the definition of what a true professional

should be.

Not only is he a good guy and easy to talk to, but during the whole install he explained what he was doing , so people like me would be in the "know". I couldn't ask for anything more in an installer.

He installed the d3, bluetooth adapter, and ipod adapter within an hour and a half.

After the install Matt sat with me and explained how everything worked, helped me pair my phone which we had a problem for a few minutes, but later figured it out. Overall I am happy where i invested my money with an installer.

I suggest and RECOMMEND all of you that live close or in NJ to use Matt as the installer. Great guy and did an awesome job.

Thanks Matt,

you'll be getting PMs soon with other installs, already have two friends that want it done, and i just got done showing my mom, and she wants to get it for my fathers 2007 rav 4, so expect pms :) .

once again thanks for everything , great job couldnt ask for anything more.