AVIC411.com

AVIC-D3, CD-BTB200, & Treo 650 Issues

Hey, everybody!

I just got my AVIC-D3 installed, along with the CD-BTB200 bluetooth adaptor. It's really cool the way it works, and I can finally hear the people I'm talking to with the top down!

I am having some problems, though... I have a Palm treo 650 on Verizon's Cellular Network (if that much matters), and I can only keep the connection alive for about 10 sec if I'm not using the phone. During a phone call, it stays connected as long as I don't drop the call.

The problem here is that I do not have enough time to initiate a call using the CD-BTB200 module, nor can I make any use of the phonebook option. (I still don't understand why I took the time to TRANSFER the phone book if it disappears when I disconnect the phone)

Can anyone offer me any suggestions? I'd also be interested to learn of other people's experience using the bluetooth module, like what phone they have and how well it works. I get the feeling that my treo650 is too old, and when it was made, these kinds of uses weren't really heard of yet.

Please enlighten me!