AVIC411.com

D3 Nav (POI) Question

When I manually enter and search for a POI near my location then it list the results, but the distance from my location is not listed. is this really how it works?

example is when i search for DMV (Dept of Motor Vehicles), it'll list offices that are 400 miles away from me instead of listing the closest one to my location as the first item on the list. it's a bugger! :evil:

i hope i explained it correctly! need help please!

You can sort POI by Distance and by A-Z with the Z1/Z2 but not with the D3. Sucks :(

When I manually enter and search for a POI near my location then it list the results, but the distance from my location is not listed. is this really how it works?

example is when i search for DMV (Dept of Motor Vehicles), it'll list offices that are 400 miles away from me instead of listing the closest one to my location as the first item on the list. it's a bugger! :evil:

i hope i explained it correctly! need help please!

• 2 weeks later...

is there a way to display the address of the poi? for example, i was looking for a bar called "cans grill and cantina" - well, there were 2 selections, one was about 100 miles away, and the other was about 5 miles away

of course, i chose the one that was 100 miles away first, then i had to cancel the route, and start the search all over again

is there a way where i can see the address BEFORE i choose the poi?

is there a way to display the address of the poi? for example, i was looking for a bar called "cans grill and cantina" - well, there were 2 selections, one was about 100 miles away, and the other was about 5 miles away

of course, i chose the one that was 100 miles away first, then i had to cancel the route, and start the search all over again

is there a way where i can see the address BEFORE i choose the poi?

Theres a map symbol to the right of the name of the place. Click on that and it will bring up a map of where the place is at.