AVIC411.com

Cheapest for D3 from Authorized Dealer???

I would like to purchase my D3 from my authorized dealer. Right before my D1 got stolen I noticed the far right side of the screen was barely working and I had to use the tip of a pen to hit some of the buttons. If that was to happen again I would want a place that honors my warranty but then again I would also like to spend less than the 900 crutch field has theirs at right now.

So anyone have any good prices from authorized Pioneer Dealers?

-d

I would like to purchase my D3 from my authorized dealer. Right before my D1 got stolen I noticed the far right side of the screen was barely working and I had to use the tip of a pen to hit some of the buttons. If that was to happen again I would want a place that honors my warranty but then again I would also like to spend less than the 900 crutch field has theirs at right now.

So anyone have any good prices from authorized Pioneer Dealers?

-d

First thing you need to remember about Crutchfield is if you don't ask you don't get.

I did not wind up going with them, but when I called they offered me $50 off and free shipping.

Not great, but $50 is $50