AVIC411.com

Decided on Z2. Should i wait or get it now

So i finally decided with the Z2. I tried reading as much as possible on the forum about the issues with the bypass and the progress that is being made by some. Unfortunately i am quite new to this whole NAVI set up, so some of the discussions that take place, i understand, and then there are others where i get a case of "deer in headlights".

My question to you guys is, considering how there is quite a bit of talk about how the next generation of Z2's might have the bypass similar to the Z1. I am not too sure whether those models are out yet, but my question is should i wait a month or two before i get it or would i be fine to get it now, considering i would like to be able to bypass the system. Don't really know if it would be easier either way, regardless which generation i have once the bypass is found...

Like i said before, i am new to this and the tech stuff is way over my head, so i apologize in advance if i am asking a question for the thousandth time...

Thanks for your help.