AVIC411.com

hey guysi own a d3 and have properly wired the d3 bypass correctly on my vehicle... my friend asked me to wire his 05 corolla and the bypass works... i had to disconnect his vss because it kept locking up the video after 10 mph... should i have done this? also now i am getting no gps reception, i tried his antenna, my d3 antenna and even 1 from a unit at work... any ideas on why im getting no gps signal now.... best buy ran his antenna under the dash which i knwo works but since ive even placed it on the trunk lid and above the front and rear winshield... i need help any ideas? please please

best buy was your first problem. other than that your one of the hundred or so people who say they wired the bypass correctly, but it doesnt work. if it were wired correctly, it would work. make sure when you relocted the mute wire you did not break the pin. and make sure it clicked in all the way into the new location. also make sure the rca harness is plugged in all the way. other than that good grounds on mute and parking brake is all you need

Yea the antenna may have come loose when you disconnected the VSS wire if the antenna was not connected all the way in the first place. And any problems with video cutout at a certain speed almost guarantees an incorrect bypass. Check that as well.