AVIC411.com

Good intsall place (Including Ducati's Flash) In Los Angeles

My Avic-Z1 I odered off of Ebay is coming on Tuesday or Wednesday and I wanted to know of a good install place that would do a good job installing the Avic-Z1, Blue Tooth, Gex-pt10 Nav traffic Tuner the SWi-PS and most importantly Ducati's Flacher Bypass in the Los Angeles area?

I dont know if I need the Flasher yet or what the date of the manufacturer is for my Z1. I have a 2005 Nissan Xterra with the Rockford Fosgate System and Steering wheel controls.

Any good suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks Everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Central Auto Sound 1415 Glendale Ave. Glendale, CA 818-500-9022

1. Ask for Barry or Doug I cant remember which one did my install.

2. They will do the bypass but when they did it they didnt insert wire #2 all the way in so it wasnt working. You may need to nudge them. Make sure when they do wire #2 that you can see the metal terminal sticking out of the back end of the wire so that it makes a good connection with unit when the harness is inserted.

3. They charged me $225.00 for everything, including steering wheel controls, Ipod harness, and nav traffic tuner.

4. Best buy sells the steering wheel control module for $120.00 it's easy to get it there as the best buy is a block away. Make sure you go around back of the best buy on Los Feliz Blvd. to the car stereo area.

5. Tell them Mark with his AVIC-Z1 and his Red Nissan Xterra sent you!