AVIC411.com

Audi Allroad brake light and washer fluid warning lights?

Originally I had the abs, esp, and air suspension lights on. I knew it was my break light switch, but was waiting a few weeks to have it replaced. Anyway, I had a Pioneer Avic D3 head unit installed last week. Immediately after the install the brake and washer fluid warning lights came on. I also lost any signal to my brake lights, so they would not light up. I had the brake switched replaced right away. Now, the abs, esp, and air suspension lights are gone, my brake lights light up fine. But, we could not get the Brake light and washer fluid warning lights to go away. Vag com shows no communication from the particular sensors. I also noticed that the right utilty stick will not let me toggle out of the mpg estimate. I can't figure out if the issue is related to the brake switch replacement issue or caused by the stereo head unit install. The install of the stereo only had a few evasive operations: We tapped into the VSS/Gala line for speed pulse and the headlight lead for the illumination. We did have to unhook the instrument cluster to get to the VSS as well as the cubby hole for the nav and sirius antennaes. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is there a way to reset the system to restablish communication to these sensors and turn these warning lights off? or maybe its something else? I have an 03 allroad fully loaded, previously with factory nav and symphony II Bose.