AVIC411.com

D3 cd-btb200 and LG chocolate!!

Ok i just installed the d3 and the bluetooth and I have a couple questions I hope somebody can help me out with.

First off does anyone with the btb200 have the chocolate? I can autoconnect and make calls. I cant seem to figure out how to transfer my phonebook or even send contact one at a time.

The weirdest thing to me is the btb audio. When I use this function the music comes through the phone so the d3 acts like a remote. Is this normal???

So far im really dissappointed because I make sure my phone would be compatible before I bought the btb200 and it doesnt seem to work like it should. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

I cant make it work please let me know. my current lg is a new one and i really want the Env
X 2 My LG Chocolate doesn't work either no matter which way I try to pair it. I always get an error indicating that the pairing failed... :cry: I actually joined this forum for the sake of trying to get some answers to get the Chocolate to work.
  • 6 months later...

on your LG phone go to Menu

then Bluetooth menu

add new device

options

Choose "Discovery mode" select "on" it will stay in discovery mode for 3 minutes

On your d-series select "phone connect" from the function menu

touch search

it will find your phone and ask you to enter the passcode for the stereo.

you will then be connected.