AVIC411.com

US AVIC D3 in Europe ?

• 2 months later...

Hello from Germany,

has anyone tried the CNDV-70D in a Avic D3 from USA till now, or are all still search for the map disc.

I doesn't have a real answer until now if the europ map disk works in the american d3 and next week I want to buy a D3 ;-(.

Thx a lot

Greetz John

P.S. search at edonkey/emule...

I've friends that have the tried the CNDV-70D (not only copys, the orginala as well) in US players and it will not play! (this is the reason why there are quite a few US D3s for sale in Norway :))

I've also tried the US disc in my Euro player and the DVD will not play! I also made an ISO of my Euro disc and burnt it as an backup and there is no problem with this one, so there are no problems running backups, but it has to be the correct disc!

I haven't done any modifcations with the disc, what kind of modifications do you mean? I earlier thought it was the region code that was the problem, but there are no region code for the disc so I honestly don't know what it won't play...