AVIC411.com

Z1 pops when my iPhone picks up?

Yah I have two amps one for the doors and one for the sub. The blue tooth unit is far enough away from the stereo I beleive. I have a STi and the bluetooth unit is prob about two - three feet away, almost under my glove box. Like I said only happend once in a blue moon with my razr but happens every single time the z1 picks up a call through my iPhone. Only happens on pick up though. Never happens during the call. Could the bluetooth module be bad?

well i have the same setup as you lol 2 amps subs the works :P

any ways had my unit replaced that never did nothing then after some time i had my BT replaced still doing same crap

so im like %100 sure its the system

but it getts better cuz you have the same problem

so now i know its the Avic

only thing i was told its a bad ground and its sendind a charge back to the unit

so if you have more to add to this please do

OKay I couldn't wait and thankfully my module is right under my glove box so all I had to do was stick my head underneath and pull it off. The cable was neatly wound up and zip tied so cut them and extended the cable to the point where the module was sitting almost in the back seat. Used my house line to call my cell, pop on pick up again. GRRR. Only think I can think of the bluetooth module's wire is running somewhat close to my zapco signal amplifers they adjust the voltage to give a cleaner speaker signal to the amps. However the cable is a few inches away and moving it will require a little more work. That I will try this weekend. Ugh. Maybe the module is bad or its just the phone?