AVIC411.com

Pondering Life.....

I took my puppy out in the front yard today, ....wait, who am I kidding, he's freakin' old. 12, now. Old for a Staff. He sat out front while I was putting a sub in my bartender's car. I live on a lake, so we have random duck visits rather often. Pono got up as a duck approached, with obvious 'chase' intentions, only to fall on his face. He gave me a look, and if you read deeply enough into it you could see the part of him that chases the mailman - not because he wants to bite him, but just to see how fast he can get this M-F to run. Fun. Then I saw the part of him that won, the part that says, "This spot of sunlight is comfy. There are dogs in Montana that would kill for this. Stay put." I saw the struggle within, and as I started to feel bad for him, my attention suddenly turned inward, causing me to painfully realise I still wanted to stand up in a convertible, throw water balloons at the fat kid down the block, get in a fight with a stranger, blow bubbles in my milk, do lines off of a stripper, listen to Judas Priest's "Livin' After Midnight" at full volume on my 5KW home theatre at 12:01 on a weeknight, dye my nieghbor's dog green, eat questionably cold pizza for breakfast, do a smoky burnout in my driveway - 'just because', make prank phone calls (Do you have Prince Albert in a can?), spend the night on the beach and wake up with NO idea where I am (possibly to law enforcement Mag-Lites), flush cherry bombs down a public toilet, and try and jump the creek down the road on my mountain bike, among other things, but then, I realised, I woke up this morning, and my left leg hurt. Not for any particular reason, it just hurt. Not from extraneous activity, or a fight, or anything fun, it just hurt. Maybe I should go see my doctor, since I 'have a doctor' now. It might mean there is something wrong, you know, 'cuz, your leg shouldn't hurt for no reason at all, right? Plus, I have GREAT insurance, because my wife is a nurse, and she makes good money - in case I have to take time ----WAIT!!!! At that point, I realized, "I am finally ---------- a grownup." It only took me 38 years. I still wanna be a kid. I miss cherry bombs.

How's about bangin my first chick just once more? lol

Yea life isnt all fried food and beer (aka great stuff). I'm only 31 and hate how mundane my life has become mainly because of work.

I wish I was, AND that my wife wouldnt mind LOL Man was she one nice piece of ass. Ahhh what a difference 10 years makes. I had so much fun back then. Now I feel like the guy with the stapler from the movie Office Space.

Amen to both of these. I find myself getting up in the morning and going.... "WTF for? Im gonna do the same shit I did yesterday, the same shit I did a month ago.... the same damn shit Ive been doing for years. WTF do I need to get up for?" I then roll over in bed and see the wife.

Then I think.... "WTF happened to you? Where'd the skinny hotty go that I married 4 years ago? I used to be able to bounce a quarter off your ass, now Im lucky if I get it back."

Just like a famous man once said... "Life is a bitch and then you die, still tryin to get a peice of that apple pie...." My advice, stay young and single, and die happy and alone. :twisted::twisted::twisted: