AVIC411.com

MisFit Z1 Install

I am a Newbee and have been using this site recently to help research which navigation unit to get and decided on the Z1. Additionally, I read all of the glowing reviews of MisFit's installation jobs. I can now also be counted as one of MisFit's (Matt's) very satisfied customers.

This morning Matt installed a Z1, bluetooth, Ipod, XM traffic, Sirius and some Visualogic headrest monitors into my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Matt's work was fast, professional and great. He did a very clean job (not to mention the fact that after mounting the three antennas on the roof in the back of the car and running those wires up to the front and virtually having to take my seats apart to install the Visualogics, my car was immaculate as well). Plus, Matt is a nice guy. After installing everything, he also took me through all of my questions (I read the Z1 manual yesterday and so had a bunch of annoying things that I wanted clarification on). Thanks to those on this site who have recommended him.