AVIC411.com

New feature I found

Actually, my wife found it. This might be silly but I was surprised and never heard anyone mention it here. It's a a cool feature for the map. I have a Z1 with the two wire by-pass along with a bunch of other goodies.

You know how on the map, you can touch an area and "center" there? You can keep plunking your finger down to touch a spot to the right or to the left and move around the map away from where you are. This week my wife put her finger on the map pointing to something and held it there and the map kept scrolling and scrolling. As long as your finger is held down, it will scroll in that direction. You can touch the top, hold it there and the map starts moving smoothly and constantly. You can keep touching and move to the right and the map is scrolling that way. You can litereally follow a road that curves different directions. Maybe this is known to all but it was new to me and I thought a nice hidden feature.

Later,

Digxrayguy