AVIC411.com

pioneer avic f9310bt igo software

Hello

If you already have igo Paid version on your iphone 4/4S and if you already installed the 2013 update CSND-310 on your unit then The app mode will start in 9310 after you plug the Iphone so simply select igo from your screen

Some courtiers igo asks additional payment to show igo on 9310 which needs to be bought in app purchase from the app you already bought .

Luckly Turkish map doesn't ask but eu map will ask some money

Hello

If you already have igo Paid version on your iphone 4/4S and if you already installed the 2013 update CSND-310 on your unit then The app mode will start in 9310 after you plug the Iphone so simply select igo from your screen

Some courtiers igo asks additional payment to show igo on 9310 which needs to be bought in app purchase from the app you already bought .

Luckly Turkish map doesn't ask but eu map will ask some money

i dont have a iphone. i just bought a car with this radio in it and it runs on the pioneer software.but i like the igo software and i think it must be posible to run the igo software on the unit.what do i have to instal if i whant igo on the radio?

Hello

As far as is know There is no other way to have igo on 9310bt if you dont have an iphone 4 /4s

And unfortunately the last orijinal Map update was

On late 2013 , and it's not a good map.

You can also buy an old iPhone with bad screen at cheaper price and install igo

But total cost will be too much

I am considering to use iPad mini instead of 9310 on future for better usability

Good luck with your 9310bt

Hello

As far as is know There is no other way to have igo on 9310bt if you dont have an iphone 4 /4s

And unfortunately the last orijinal Map update was

On late 2013 , and it's not a good map.

You can also buy an old iPhone with bad screen at cheaper price and install igo

But total cost will be too much

I am considering to use iPad mini instead of 9310 on future for better usability

Good luck with your 9310bt

i have version 3.000 en maps 2011 on this unit.and not the 2013 version.dos this make a difrince to update to igo?