AVIC411.com

Hey Guys, 

Newbie I am coming off an old Eclipse.  Just installed last night, I believe I have it up and running ok so far.  Waiting on my bypass to show up.   

My camera isn't popping up however, it was working on my eclipse.  I drive an '06 F-250 Crew Cab King Ranch.  I was running the camera through VTR but hooked to reverse.  I'd almost like to change this so I could just pop on camera view anytime I want rather then reverse only.  Suggestions?  Also, my system has been stay or going to that reverse screen.  Using the 5 second mute has gotten me out of it, but it's still kinda weird.  

Also, I bought and added the CD-AH200C  I have 3 cables coming out of my dash.  On is a Micro USB (MHL)  and two are the USB's from my understanding USB 2 is for android (and this is how I get my Android auto to work)  I think the other USB is Apple only?  Or could I use any storage device?   The MHL does what exactly?   

Cheers,

Don

Well, I have no microphone and my reverse camera screen comes up all the time (I use the Mute for 5 seconds to get out of it).

Also, I was reading up on App Radio Unchained to get full function of phone, however my Galaxy S6 Edge Plus can't be rooted.  Anyone know of work around or other apps that do the same?