AVIC411.com

AVIC-F500BT - Wrong Font Map - Problem

hello everyone
recently a friend of mine gave me an AVIC-F500BT , which was bought in used condition
the problem is with the fonts in the Greek map
when we choose Greek language , all turns into something like squares!
only in Greek language , in English language ,all are fine!
i try to change the 2 Tahoma fonts(Tahoma,tahomabd) and everything , seems to be fixed....
unfortunately for us, the ONLY thing that is not working is the board with letters, which is opening when we want to write down an address!
also , after a lot of Tahoma fonts , i erased by mistake the ones was in the beginning in our PIONEER!
the truth is , that these Tahoma fonts never worked properly from the beginning as i said , probably because the previously owner did something in the software, maybe at the update or something..! (the start screen is a little different from what i see in the photos and in "Service Information" the is nothing about map version, it only writes "integrate version:3.02200")
so , after all , as i said , the only problem is , that is not working is the board with letters, which is opening when we want to write down an address
i'm sure it will be a font problem(i...think!)
anyway , if someone has the same Tahoma and TahomaBD WORKING fonts to SHARE them with me or KNOW something more about our problem , i'll appreciate it really , very very much!! :smile:
thank you!!

dear friend , thank you for your answer

i don't see any . vfont    files in my AVIC-F500BT

maybe i'm wrong but the only font files i see are . ttf   files

and they are inside APL2 \ iGo

thank you!