AVIC411.com

No Navigation Voice/Microphone doesn't work.

Hello all,

I have a 8100nex and my radio navigation voice doesn't work anymore. I installed my deck about three weeks ago and it worked great with both the navigation voice and the microphone. Now about a week ago, I noticed that my microphone wouldnt take Google voice commands anymore. At around the same time, I noticed it wouldn't speak to me anymore as well. The deck navigation voice doesn't work anymore either. It cuts out the music like it is saying something, but there is no voice. I turned up my alert volume as well and there is nothing. I reset the bluetooth connection and removed my deck from Android auto and paired my phone again and it still doesn't work? I was just curious if anyone has ever ran into this issue at all. I am at a loss on what to try next. I apologize if this has been posted already... But I've looked online everywhere and used the search function here and cannot find anything. If I missed something, please point me in that direction. It would be greatly appreciated. It is really irritating. I even did the firmware update to 1.05 and upgraded the navigation maps thinking it might reset something...but it still doesn't work.

Thanks!