AVIC411.com

Samsung Sync A707 Address Book Transfer

Hey all, I just got my AVIC D3 and I found this site, seems like you all know a lot about AVICs so I'll ask my question...

My Samsung Sync auto connects and places/receives calls flawlessly. Now the problem comes when I try to transfer my address book. I go to functions>transfer address book. Then I select a contact and select send via bluetooth. I search for the device to send to (Pioneer BT unit2) and hit send... instantly after hitting send it says connection to Pioneer BT unit2 failed. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

I also want to point out that it works my old phone (a razr) but not this one even though I'm following the same process.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same problem woth uploading my address book from the Samsung SGH-A707 (AKA..SYNC) into the D-3. I'm considering loading my adress book into the SIM card, then moving the card to my old Razr and transfer via the razr..? Has anyone cracked the code on the Samsung SYNC transfer yet?

• 2 months later...