AVIC411.com

Err Msg: Route Calculation Was Not Possible

Guest chad

I wanted to go to South Haven, Michigan from Bloomington, Indiana for a track day and when I key in the address. A disturbing message pops out saying "Route Calculation Was Not Possible"

So I tried calculating to my friends apartment in Ann Arbor, Michigan and still the same error message. I had used the same AVIC-N3, same EAST DVD Disc a week ago and perfectly ok.

Anyway, I tried other nearby location and its ok.

Basically, this is my trip

From Home ----> Sunoco Gas Station -----> South Haven Michigan

When calculating directly from Home to South Haven, I cna't do it. Tried calculating from Home to Sunoco Gas Station and still can't do it. I tried driving for like 30 mins and tried to calculate my route from current position to Sunoco and its ok. Then from Sunoco, I calculate going home and I get error message. From Sunoco to South Haven, error. Drive for a while, then it can calculate.

Based on other trials, I find that the GPS can no longer calculate long distance trip for some reason. Few days before the trip, I entered to the service menu and play around with it and I am not sure if its cause the problem.

What do you guys think?