AVIC411.com
TheBillTM

AVH-W4400NEX Bad SD Card

Hi everyone, I am very new here and just pulled my unit from my car because of the dreaded Software Error screen after the splash screen comes up and the screen freaks out. I am OK buying my own SD card and replacing the current one but I was wondering if anyone out there has a good copy of the image on a AVH-W4400NEX and a link with instructions on how to flash it etc. I tried searching here but it seems to just have posts for people asking for images but I couldn't find a repository with them anywhere or links to good ones for this unit. 

Thanks in advance,

Bill

On 3/20/2020 at 5:25 PM, TheBillTM said:

Hi everyone, I am very new here and just pulled my unit from my car because of the dreaded Software Error screen after the splash screen comes up and the screen freaks out. I am OK buying my own SD card and replacing the current one but I was wondering if anyone out there has a good copy of the image on a AVH-W4400NEX and a link with instructions on how to flash it etc. I tried searching here but it seems to just have posts for people asking for images but I couldn't find a repository with them anywhere or links to good ones for this unit. 

Thanks in advance,

Bill

I have this issue too. Did you ever get an image?