AVIC411.com

service menu for n3??

Ok so i just looked though 55 pages using the search engine and found nothing, im looking for how to get into the service menu, i want to see whats in there to see if i can tweak anything.

Hey mods i'm thinking a how to section would be a good addition to this already very informative website. bypasses, hacks, tweaks and the likes.

Just an idea for you to ponder on, could include all types of Avic's , could mean less searching and less repetative questions.

Ok so i just looked though 55 pages using the search engine and found nothing, im looking for how to get into the service menu, i want to see whats in there to see if i can tweak anything.

Hey mods i'm thinking a how to section would be a good addition to this already very informative website. bypasses, hacks, tweaks and the likes.

Just an idea for you to ponder on, could include all types of Avic's , could mean less searching and less repetative questions.

I have the N3 as well, All you have to do is hold Eject and with a push pin, press the Reset button, which is right above the right joystick.