AVIC411.com

Boyo camera problems...no image

I just got everything hooked up in my 2002 sport trac and it works great except for the boyo reverse camera. I only recieve a black screen. I have turned the camera on in the settings. I tried different polarity, but I can't seem to get an image. I hooked the 12v acc to the yellow 12v constant in the wiring harness, the ground to the ground on the unit, and I plugged the rca to the brown plug. Did I do something wrong??

I just got everything hooked up in my 2002 sport trac and it works great except for the boyo reverse camera. I only recieve a black screen. I have turned the camera on in the settings. I tried different polarity, but I can't seem to get an image. I hooked the 12v acc to the yellow 12v constant in the wiring harness, the ground to the ground on the unit, and I plugged the rca to the brown plug. Did I do something wrong??

You did what I did, and mine works. Are you sure you have it on under the settings? Also are you sure you have the right power option on? You have the option of ground or battery.