And, can we set up a Canadian Group buy with someone who ships here?
Anyone from Canada see these units yet?
I'm in for the F90! But don't mind waiting until the problems get ironed out. I think about 1 month!!
I haven't seen them yet here in Edmonton. I put my name down w/ Certified Radio to give me a shout when they get them in.
I'm definitely interested in a Canadian group buy. When the guy calls me to let me know that they're in, I'll ask if they'll provide a group rate discount and will let all us Canucks who are left out of the US group buy.
Nice! I'm in Calgary but don't have the foggiest who deals with the F90?!
And, can we set up a Canadian Group buy with someone who ships here?
I can ship the F900BT to you I am a authorized Pioneer Dealer. 903.00 + 40.00 for s/h
I've left my name with Audio Video Unlimited (http://www.avu.ca). I was told it should be near the end of the month when it comes in
And, can we set up a Canadian Group buy with someone who ships here?
I can ship the F900BT to you I am a authorized Pioneer Dealer. 903.00 + 40.00 for s/h
How about the F90BT?
Im surprised that the pricing for these new units are the same as the U.S. Bout time we get treated the same instead of payin out our ass.
Yeah no doubt. They know now that if they don't give us equal pricing we'll just send our orders state side. I don't know of anyone having any of the units here in Calgary. Guy from one store said he has no ETA or pricing info on them. So it could be very well the end of the month as one of the previous posters stated.
Yeah no doubt. They know now that if they don't give us equal pricing we'll just send our orders state side. I don't know of anyone having any of the units here in Calgary. Guy from one store said he has no ETA or pricing info on them. So it could be very well the end of the month as one of the previous posters stated.
I haven't heard anyone having them either. What stores will be selling the F90?
PM if you don't want to post - I'm in Calgary too.
My local dealer here in Montreal, called me to tell me that Pioneer will be shipping it out in Canada in about two weeks, because they are fixing a few software problems.
My local dealer here in Montreal, called me to tell me that Pioneer will be shipping it out in Canada in about two weeks, because they are fixing a few software problems.
Sounds good! Is that for the F90 too? Can these software problems be referring to the bugs on the systems now?
Yes, that includes the F90. I'm happy Pioneer finally decided to hold out a little bit before mass distribution. It looks like they decided to do a soft release at first, see all the problems people had, fix them, and distribute them worldwide. At least this is what I"m hopping.
I don't think that explanation will make too many people who already bought their units happy. I sure as hell wouldn't be. Let's hope that they do fix all the bugs. Pretty sloppy for a company like Pioneer to be jerking people around like that.
If in fact that is the reason for the delayed release.
I see that there are some units available on Ebay that will ship to Canada.
Disregard this message..... my bad.
I haven't heard anyone having them either. What stores will be selling the F90?
PM if you don't want to post - I'm in Calgary too.
The place I called was Audio Concepts on 32nd Ave NE. I checked Visions and Soundsaround last week and the sales guys there didn't even know of the F series existed even though they do carry other Pioneer head units. I'm sure they will be getting them (maybe not the 90) but most likely at least the 700 or the 900 cause they did have the D3.
I've also been monitoring Future Shop and Best Buy and I just noticed today Future Shop dropped the price of the D3 by $200 bucks. It's down to $700 so I think they are getting ready to get the F series in just not listed on their site as yet.
I haven't heard anyone having them either. What stores will be selling the F90?
PM if you don't want to post - I'm in Calgary too.
The place I called was Audio Concepts on 32nd Ave NE. I checked Visions and Soundsaround last week and the sales guys there didn't even know of the F series existed even though they do carry other Pioneer head units. I'm sure they will be getting them (maybe not the 90) but most likely at least the 700 or the 900 cause they did have the D3.
I've also been monitoring Future Shop and Best Buy and I just noticed today Future Shop dropped the price of the D3 by $200 bucks. It's down to $700 so I think they are getting ready to get the F series in just not listed on their site as yet.
Sweet! When you heard from AC let me know! If all the BS can be fixed I'm 1000% in for an F90.
Hey just an update I checked on Future Shops site they now have the 700BT and the 900BT listed for $899.95 and $1099.99 respectively. However they have no stock as yet.
Hey just an update I checked on Future Shops site they now have the 700BT and the 900BT listed for $899.95 and $1099.99 respectively. However they have no stock as yet.
I already pre-ordered mine (900) from my futureshop in montreal.
Now we wait for stock to arrive.
I was reading in some of the other forums Pioneer is delaying future shipments (at least for the F90) pending a firmware fix for all the bugs reported. Let us know how the 900 works for you when you get it installed and running.
I don't really care about the firmware update, as long as it's not a hardware issue, I can always download the update when it comes out.
I have a F700BT in Montreal for sale if anyone is interested.
What's the word ppl? Has anyone figured out where to grab the F90BT's in the GTA or an online retailer that ships to Canada yet?
You can get them off http://www.khf.ca/ ... I got an email from them a few days ago stating that they had received a few F90BT in stock...