Ok things seem to be working fine for now. Here is the list of what I did...
1) Go the link http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=127139#127139 go down to 2nd post and download the files for Test Mode. Put the 2 files "mitacap and testmode" on the root of your SD card.
2) Next insert your SD card with the test mode files on it and start your vehicle. Allow the unit to copy over the files and then the screen will turn green. Take your stylus and close it out in the upper right hand corner. You should now see the windows screen.
3) Open the Folder "My Flash Drive". There should be about 10-15 files in there. Look for the files named " gpspara0.bin, gpspara1.bin, gpspara2.bin and gpspara3.bin . These are the files you need to delete. I connected my USB drive and copied them over to there first just incase I had a problem. Thats up to you. They will be recreated once you turn your unit back on. These are the only 4 files that I deleted.
4) Once this done disconnect your USB drive and remove your SD card from the slot. Then take your stylus and push and hold "5 seconds" the reset button, this is the small little button near the eject button.
5) Give it a minute or 2 to boot up and then you need to go in and reset your EQ, presets, and GPS Home. This is the way that fixed my problem hopefully it will work for others.